20100409

Late.




I see this before this.
I see the pic.












this ppl,
like seen at where..













cousin house?
COUSIN HOUSE?






...








I ask my cousin.
 becarefully ask.






....







yalo.
is him.






...










I feel sadly when I heard my cousin say it.
....










But hor..
so wired I will sad.










actually,
his name I also dunno.










But also call know him ma..
We got talk before..
We got eat dinner together before...
But
name also dunno..










Now,
Cant talk to him anymore.
Cant eat dinner with him anymore.


I haven ask his name also.


"nvm la. next time only ask la."
I tell myself that time.
....








...












He is my cousin's cousin.
He had gone.


...






“但愿你在另一个世界能过得很好
至少能比较好
记住
你还有很多你的亲人朋友祝福你
包括
与你萍水相逢的我”



0 comments: