20100122

na... naib.... naib pengerusi??

.........!

i also cant believe for this...
i also can b naib pengerusi??

yes..
Club Seni Visual...
i b a naib pengerusi in this club..
without any process...

i tot has no ppl in it becoz is less than 20 ppl last year..
no including f5, got 4 of f4 and 3 of f3 last year..

but now..?
over 40 ppl...!
walie...
over 25 ppl is f4(same wif me) and most is come form s1 s2..
but the naib pengerusi is comes from 4M1..
what will they think after notice that?


"怎么她不需要投票就可以做副主席的?"

“哇……真有本事……靠什么关系的?”
“她?!副主席?!明年不是轮到她当主席?!”
“她可能胜任吗……?”
“连画画都不怎么行的人也可以当副主席??”
“那明年club seni visual就完了…………”



the sound like that seem like appear behind me...
i feel many strange eyes look at me that time..
what has happening??
duno..
i only know the last sentence at that sound is said by my dear family..

my dear family..
you all also cant believe me?
but i believe myself..
do you??


*really hurt when i heard the last sentence from my family..

but nvm.
you all muz sopport me d rite?^^

0 comments: