20100102

ready to open skul~

huhu~~ its a skul day of 2010 start after tomoro!
all buddy has older than before..kekex..

for form4 student of 2010..
we need to choose class by self.

be sure is, those who get full A person no need worry for these kind thing cuz they should in 4s1[4 White Land](phew... its 35 people get full A in our skul.. fill s1 is perfect!=x )

but, 4 ppl that the result is at sixes and sevens(like me)..
its is a BIG problem to choose class..
haiz..
4 me,
b4 tis i had ready to m1..
but now my bm is C..
argh!
the limit to m1 d bm is B!!
what the hell!


but all of my fren say:
"dun worry la.. muz in d.."
ok lo... we must believe our fren..

I say, if m1 is at new block that is perfect!![wah! the mosquito so much! u want stay there to be lunch of them??]
but i want to study in new block....


why?why must in new block??





erm...sorry, that was a secret. :-\

0 comments: