20100322

Chocolate^^

Chocolate is one of my favorite thing on my life..
But no say no chocolate no life la..
Btw, when i see my favorite chocolate I will so happy and wanna get it even im not the owner..

Many people like chocolate with the sweet..
But..
I didnt like too much sweet.
I like the bitter chocolate!
ahhaha strange right?
for me,
45% is too sweet..
55% also too sweet..
60% also sweet..
65% and 72% is ok, but also sweet.

Finally, I find it.
my favorite persenge..

76%..^^


hehehe...
wanna eat?
better you dun regret.
After I buy back,
my mum eat and say:"wah, its too bitter, no sweet also"
my dad eat and say:"chocolate? so bitter!! how eat??!!"
my sis and bro eat and say:"hmmm... nice, u eat all la^^"
=.=||||||||||||

so..
I eat all la...[but i gv my mum eat, my mum still eat and say same thing..hhaa]

For me,
when I eat,
starter is bitter,
and then u will feel a little sweet,
the slaver full inside mouth..
and feel the bitter and sweet mix together..
PERFECT!!

Still wan?
Nonono..
THAT IS MINE!
XD

[this type of chocolate won't cause fat,you know?]

0 comments: