20100325

Relieve Boredom.

Nowaday.
many thing happen around me.
so upset.
so unhappy.


Friends.
Family.
Games.
Myself.
Him.


Why all thing is bad?

How I noe?
If I noe i won't write the tittle like that right here lo..

Btw.
now got a camp want go tmr.
Actually I just decide to go the camp today.
Camp?

"Hello?"
"Mommy a, here got a camp, wanna pass a night d o.."
"When?"
"Tmr lo"
"tmr?? why today only say?"
"owh, teacher say not enough people, so Naib Leader of club also wan go."
"why like this d?the money leh?"
"Borrow from fren la.I sign yr name myself a."
"where can like this?"
"Teacher say should pass up today. Can onot?"
[say to daddy]"yr daugther wan pass a night o!!"
First call end. Bcuz the money no enough.
Borrow from teacher.

"Hello?"
"Mommy, can onot?"
"where the camp go? At Kuantan?"
"So many ppl go d la."
"The camp is at Kuantan only a??"
"owh..sure la.."
"ok u go la.. Back home remember tell to Daddy again a."
"ok."
"du~~du~~"

2nd call end.
[Damn, the call box in the skul pro to eat money, same with the skul.>.<]

Anyway, I go the camp tmr.
Why?
Because I want relieve boredom!
If not i will madness!

so..The End.

____________________________________________

But.. This is really true?


Nope.
"Ena~"
"Whatsup?"
"you naib pengerusi rite?"
"ya,why?"
"U go the camp lo~"
"Har?the camp is tmr d o.. now u ny say?"
"no ppl teman me a... go lu..."
Above only are Truth.






Mommy forgive me ya..
But I really need the rest.

0 comments: